We meet to worship God, to pray and sing together, to hear from the Bible and to share in Holy Communion, on Sundays and during the week. You are welcome to join us at any of our services.
Please note that during this time of COVID-related restrictions, evidence of vaccination needs to be provided at some services. These arrangements change from week to week – please see the back page of the weekly pew sheet for details.
7:45am Holy Eucharist (St Eanswythe’s) a communion service with no music
8:45am Holy Eucharist (St Clement’s) a communion service with hymns, and Sunday School for children
10:30am Sung Eucharist (St Eanswythe’s) a communion service with hymns and other parts of the worship set to music, and Sunday School for children
1pm Te Hakari Tapu (St Eanswythe’s) a communion service in Maori and English (currently not gathering in person)
We share morning tea after the 8:45 and 10:30 services, and lunch after the 1:00 service.
On the first Sunday of each month we share brunch after the 8:45 service.
Wednesday 9:30am Holy Eucharist (St Clement’s) followed by morning tea
Thursday 10am Holy Eucharist (St Eanswythe’s) followed by morning tea
Daily Prayer Some of us gather for prayer during the week, in the Lady Chapel at St Eanswythe’s: Morning Prayer at 9am on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and Evening Prayer at 5pm on Wednesday. See the weekly pew sheet for further details.
The following COVID-safe practices are currently in place:
- Everyone is welcome, but please consider your own wellbeing in deciding to attend, especially if you are already at higher risk of becoming ill.
- If you are at all unwell (cough, cold, runny nose, temperature, sore throat), or have been in close contact with someone who is unwell, please stay at home.
- Everyone is required to sign in on arrival: either using the Service Victoria app and QR code system, or by providing your name and phone number to someone at the door who will enter these details for you. These details will only be used for the purpose of contact tracing by health officials.
- Everyone will be asked to apply hand sanitiser on arriving and leaving.
- At vaccinated-only services, masks are not mandatory – but please feel free to wear a mask at any time.
- At services that are open to all, masks are required.
- Please avoid shaking hands and other physical contact.