We meet to worship God, to pray and sing together, to hear from the Bible and to share in Holy Communion, on Sundays and during the week. You are welcome to join us at any of our services.
The following COVID-safe practices are currently in place:
- Everyone is welcome, but please consider your own wellbeing in deciding to attend, especially if you are already at higher risk of becoming ill.
- If you are at all unwell (cough, cold, runny nose, temperature, sore throat), or have been in close contact with someone who is unwell, please stay at home.
- Everyone is required to sign in on arrival: either using the Service Victoria app and QR code system, or by providing your name and phone number to someone at the door who will enter these details for you. These details will be retained for 28 days and will only be used for the purpose of contact tracing if requested by health officials.
- Everyone will be asked to apply hand sanitiser on arriving and leaving.
- Masks must be worn while indoors.
- There should be no shaking of hands or physical contact.
7:45am Holy Eucharist (St Eanswythe’s) a communion service with no music
8:45am Holy Eucharist (St Clement’s) a communion service with hymns, and Sunday School for children
10:30am Sung Eucharist (St Eanswythe’s) a communion service with hymns and other parts of the worship set to music, and Sunday School for children
1pm Te Hakari Tapu (St Eanswythe’s) a communion service in Maori and English
We share morning tea after the 8:45 and 10:30 services, and lunch after the 1:00 service.
On the first Sunday of each month we share brunch after the 8:45 service.
Wednesday 9:30am Holy Eucharist (St Clement’s) followed by morning tea
Thursday 10am Holy Eucharist (St Eanswythe’s) followed by morning tea
Morning Prayer is usually said on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 9am and on Wednesday at 8am, in the Lady Chapel at St Eanswythe’s.
A Service of Healing and Wholeness is held at 1pm on the first Friday of each month, at St Eanswythe’s. The service includes the offer of individual prayer for anyone who would like it.